The objectives of our certifications:
- to support institutions and individuals in their desire to strengthen integrity through rigorous systems,
- to enable them to prevent the abuse of plagiarism and scientific fraud, but also to rule out abusive or slanderous denunciations,
- thus pacify the academic communities still exasperated by the cases of fraud and plagiarism revealed.
The difficulties encountered in cases of breach of integrity and circumscribed by our certifications :
- the fear of reprisals from witnesses and victims of integrity violations,
- the lack of experience of individuals who are alerted to these integrity violations or who are newly appointed to ethics and integrity referee positions,
- who are newly appointed to ethics and integrity referee positions,
the lack of appropriate methodologies for dealing with the variety of cases presented at commissions of inquiry,
- the obligation to respect official secrecy which hinders their search for advice from experts outside official commissions.
The 4 certifications offered by the IRAFPA Institute consist of a preliminary training of 1 to 3 days, a validation of the certification, a permanent contact with the certified persons or institutions.
Commissions of Inquiry